Rooting For The Underdogs

The unlikely dream the biggest.

What Would Christopher Walken Do?

Sometimes I find myself in awkward situations and I ask myself, "What would Christopher Walken do?

A woman came to me and told me she just doesn't know if she can control her teenage daughter.

"Bottom line... I'll drop her out a higher window. Meantime, I got better fish to fry." - CW

I was standing next to one of the high school kids at church when he graciously extended his hand to a three year old and said, "gimme five." The child's response was, "NEVER!"

"Hey, You're talking to my man all wrong here. It's the wrong tone. You better watch it, or I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that. "

After spending an evening with one of your friend's new boyfriend that is a jerk... especially to her. She asks you, "So, isn't he great... what did you guys talk about?"

"First of all, he made me laugh, and that was very important... The fact that I was really enjoying this guy, and then I shot him anyway. And the same is true of him - he really enjoyed telling me that story. And you could see it was delightful, don't you think? It happens to end with me shooting him in the head. But up until then, wasn't it delightful?" - CW

0 comments:

Followers