Rooting For The Underdogs

The unlikely dream the biggest.

Another Awkward Encouter... Brought to You by Wal-Mart

So, I ran to Wal-Mart to grab something really quick. It's never that easy is it. I ran into four people I know and had to stop and talk. One of which is one of my best friend's ex-girlfriends.

What do you say in the moment?

"Hey how's it going?"
"Good."
"Do you see Jeff any more?"
"Yep."
"When?"
"uh, his wedding... to ... not you."

I conclude that running into your friend's ex is more awkward than running into your own ex. Because, at least I know why she is my ex. Girls often ask me why my friends broke up with them. What do you say? "Well... basically, you are weird and possessive and jealous... and crazy." Because if you say "I don't know" they don't believe you. But it is bound to happen... and it's going to happen at Wal-Mart.

0 comments:

Followers