Rooting For The Underdogs

The unlikely dream the biggest.

Unions and Reunions

At this point I am sure that the act of marriage produces a euphoric pheromone that has many of the same effects as alcohol or LSD. Jason got married Saturday and I feel like I just came off an acid trip or like it was all just one long drunken stupor. The whole process feels like a dream and yet I know it happened. I remember being happy and sad and worried and I think their was cake...

It's just such a mix of things going on. Like I was happy to see Mikey but was disappointed cause I remembered I missed his and Courtney's wedding cause I was in MO. I saw Tom and Jennifer, Neil and Amy, Kyle Wolf, Derek Reid, and I was really glad to see them but I missed them and realized I'm terrible at keeping up with old friends. I also realized I know a lot of people.

Its so much to take in. When you catch up with people there are relatives that have died, career changes, relationship drama, and the whole time I'm just hoping that I don't screw up someone else's big day. One weekend feels like a year with old friends. One person in particular I really wanted to catch up with... but we said like 5 words to each other.

It is just a very surreal experience. If I ever get married I think I'm going to elope. Then I can remind myself that it wasn't a dream by waking up next to the woman I love.... and having "the sex."

0 comments:

Followers