Rooting For The Underdogs

The unlikely dream the biggest.

I think I just wet my pants

Yesterday was Mother's Day. I'm glad everyone had fun at their nice little dinners and tea times. We (Josh, Christy, Dad, Mom, me) packed up the car and went to Six Flags Great America. All I can say about this experience is "It seemed like a good idea at the time."

If you ever wonder when the best day to go to Six Flags is, it's Mother's Day. The longest we had to wait in line was 10 minutes at Super Man. We practically had the whole park to ourselves. This, like everything in life, had it's good and bad points. Given that we could walk on every ride we took advantage of this right off the bat. We rode Superman, Batman, V2, and Iron Wolf before we realized we were all about to throw up. Riding 4 coasters in under 40 minutes is not advisable.

So we started taking it easy and pretending to stand in line. We would sit down outside a ride for 20 minutes, then ride it. We also rode some tame rides like: the log ride, SPLASH WATER FALLS, and the fudge shop. Needless to say, we were done with the whole park in about 3 hours.

Probably the best part of my day was when we first arrived at Six Flags, we all went to use the restroom. I walked up to an open urinal and... uh... proceeded. My dad came up to the urinal next to me and lets out a rather loud, "AAaaaaaaahhhhhhhh." All ten men in the bathroom turn to look and then immediately exit. I'm trying really hard to control my laughter so I don't pee all over the wall. My dad looks at me, shrugs his shoulders and says, "What?!?" It then occurred to me that he didn't have his hearing aids in and probably doesn't know how loud he "Ahhh"ed. Poor guy.

Happy Mother's Day

0 comments:

Followers