Rooting For The Underdogs

The unlikely dream the biggest.

You owe me on this one...

So this weekend Jonikay invited my roommate and I to movie. I wasn't going to go, but my roommate begged me because I think he owed Joni money or something... I don't know. So I got dragged to this movie... little did I know that the reason my roommate and I were asked to go is that Jonikay had plans of her own.

Half way through the movie there began to be quite a few naked men and penises gracing the screen with their presence. Joni told us that Bre had highly recommended this movie. This made me slightly uncomfortable in and of itself, however, every time one of these scenes took place I looked over and Jonikay was "making eyes" and "making obscene gestures" in my general direction. I was shocked! It seems miss Jonikay was trying to seduce me while my girlfriend (her roommate) is in Florida. I felt so violated and ashamed. My roommate was pissed. He also felt used and embarrassed. Nothing happened, I swear! I told Joni she should be ashamed and go home. Tyler had to drive her home because she was drunk. So I strapped Tyler's chastity belt on him and told him not to make baby Jesus cry. All in all, an eventful evening I would say.


And now a true story...

So Tyler and I got to the movie early to get tickets and seats. It's a good thing, because the show quickly sold out and seats filled up fast. I went in to save seats while Tylo waited for Jonikay. She was late, because she had to put on her leopard stretch pants.

So as I sat alone in the theatre, the crowd started to get restless "THerE ARen't EnOUgh Seats!!" A group of three came into the theatre and after being deny twice they frantically looked at me and said, "YOU!" (who me?) "yeah, are those seats taken?" (the three on my left were open) "Oh thanks, thanks so much!" They continued this praise every time they passed me which was 2 concession runs and 4 bathroom breaks. "Thanks so much!"

Did those seats belong to me? Did I wield such power? Could I have shattered their very lives? Was I deserving of such praise? People are freaks.

0 comments:

Followers