Rooting For The Underdogs

The unlikely dream the biggest.

Warning: Technical Language Ahead

So, being as I am in charge of multimedia at the church. I am now experimenting in a great deal more than I have ever been. You are wondering if I'm trying new mind alterting drugs? Not at all. I'm trying out Flash Animation.

I created a wonderful SWF file involving our church logo. It only took me five hours to make this thirty second clip. What can I say... its my first time. Its a lot of layering and copying. Its all worth it in the end, but the prospect of trying to create a church website using flash seems like it might be the end of me. Right now I'm using a program called Kool Moves, but I might need to find something more user friendly to make the website. This is fun, but diffinitly frustrating.

Happy to bore you.

0 comments:

Followers