Rooting For The Underdogs

The unlikely dream the biggest.

Beware... This post is Stimulating.

Start the parade line up, stimulus checks are coming! To brave this economic crisis the government is going to give me a check to help me pay off my debt or give back to the economy by spending my stimulus check on more stuff I don't need.

The only problem with this master plan is that I have no debt and further more I don't need anymore stuff. I don't blame the government for this oversight, how could they know of my fiscal responsibility and contentment? I just feel a little guilty about taking it. Probably not guilty enough to send it back, but I will lose at least one full half hour of sleep when I figure out what I'm going to do with said stimulus check. Here are some ideas...

Put it in Savings. (boring)

Buy a monkey and then watch old episodes of Friends when Ross had a monkey. My monkey's name will be Antonio.

Finish buying the complete seasons of Scrubs.

Make a down payment on a motorcycle.

Finally replace the light bulb that is out in my garage door opener. (that has been out for 6 months)

Go on vacation. (Who wants Luc to visit?)

In reality I will most likely give this money to pay for my wife's schooling, which will not stimulate the economy, but I might find stimulating ways for her to earn the money... like making me a sandwich. What are you going to stimulate?

0 comments:

Followers