Rooting For The Underdogs

The unlikely dream the biggest.

Combo points

"I'm afraid if I tell you what it is... you won't even try it." - Dr. Hannibal Lector

As I sojourn on this earth, I find my self eating food that appears strange, maybe even repulsive, yet turns out to be pleasantly surprising. There are a number of strange dishes I have tried, but I'm fascinated most by the dishes resulting in the combination of two unlikely heroes. The odd couple de jour so to speak.

Today I ate my Wendy's fries (which are not particularly great) with a chocolate frostie (which is simple chocolate soft-serve). Apart, they are too salty or too ho hum. But together they create an explosion of taste on your palette. The same is true of McDonald's french fries with McDonald's sweet and sour sauce, or Monical's pizza with Monical's french dressing! It's the combinations that make these foods truly great.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm really hungry... someone get me some Monical's pizza!

0 comments:

Followers