Rooting For The Underdogs

The unlikely dream the biggest.

In Need Of Being Needy

In my line of work, you are more likely to help someone than to get helped by someone. Lately, I've had a slew of opportunities to clean up after other people's messes. Procrastinators, poor planners, and people that rely on the kindness of the church because they are such jerks they don't have any friends.

The worst part is that if you tell someone that you are not going to clean up their mess, it is not going to be an epiphany for them. They didn't get this far in life by being introspective. You are just going to end up being the bad guy. And usually when I reach my breaking point I hear this annoying voice in my head saying, "Do you love me... then feed my lambs."

Last night I just went to bed wondering when someone was going to do something for me with no strings attached.

This morning I woke up and remembered the Cubs tickets I was given and I walked out of my room to find that all my laundry was done by my dad and my mom made be breakfast...

0 comments:

Followers