Rooting For The Underdogs

The unlikely dream the biggest.

Don't Give Up The Dream

I haven't eaten for 36 hours.

All I want is a piece of toast. After being deathly ill and I'm pretty sure I threw up pieces of my own spine... I can have solid foods. All I want is just one little piece of toast. I have the bread. It is in my hand. Oh sweet Lord, it is even cinnamon raisin toast.

I can't find the toaster. In my house it just sits on the counter. My parents either hide their toaster somewhere in their bathroom, or I have moved into some insane world where they buy a kind of bread that is specifically made to be toasted, but don't have a toaster.

I haven't eaten for 37 hours.

This is nuts. I just saw my mom make toast the other day. Where is the toaster?!? Where do they keep it?!? I am so frantic, I checked the crisper drawer in the fridge and their bedroom. Who do I have to strap to a chair and question?!? Do they take it with them to work? Is it in the shop? Everything is turned around. For a year and a half I have gotten used to where I put things and now I can't find the toaster. What kind of sick joke is this?

...

My cereal was breathtaking, after I found the milk.

0 comments:

Followers