Rooting For The Underdogs

The unlikely dream the biggest.

Non-miricles Of Science

So the buzz on the Internet right now is a man named Thomas Beatie. Thomas claims he is pregnant. Not only is he claiming it, but it has been confirmed that he is, in fact, beginning his third trimester. I watched news clips of people calling it a hoax and others claiming they wanted proof. And, of coarse, Oprah brought Thomas and his partner on TV to talk about how hard it is to find maternity clothes for men. Some are calling it a miracle of science. Really?

If you listen or read carefully you will find that this is NOT A MAN. Thomas was born a woman. She had her breast tissue removed, her glands removed, and managed to grow a slightly white trash beard with the help of "man pills." However, she opted not to "adjust" her reproductive organs.

What a medical miracle!!! You mean to tell me that a woman with small breasts and facial hair artificially inseminated herself? It would have been a real miracle if she got pregnant naturally. Seriously people... she has a womb. Pardon me if I don't think that it is a dazzling scientific highlight of the new millennium. I can't believe this wo-man has the "balls" to parade around saying that she is a man. She has none of the male reproductive organs or even poor attempts to mimic them. I think the only thing this goes to show is that you can have all the surgery in the world... it doesn't change who you are.

I tell you what I really want to do is dress up a pregnant girl in a bird costume and plaster pictures all over the Internet of the "pregnant bird." Obviously a medical miracle. I think people might believe it. I kid you not a saw a woman interviewed who said, "I hope more men join this trend and become pregnant." WTF!

Click here to see this freak show.

0 comments:

Followers