Rooting For The Underdogs

The unlikely dream the biggest.

Too Busy NOT To Blog.

1. We've spent a year and a half in our lovely town home. Now it is time to say goodbye... to my life. For the four month gap between the ending of my lease and the beginning of my marriage I will be residing in the spare bedroom of my parents house. It's funny, I always think their house is the perfect size... until I have to live in it. Try working with your Dad all day then going home to live with him at night. Well at least I can catch up on my John Wayne movies and watch golf on TV. SAVE ME!

For the record, my favorite thing about my town home was having a place to have cookouts.

2. I took the staff to my house for "Staff Lunch" to eat the left over "World Famous Tacos" which (in case you were wondering) is still world famous reheated. While we were there I introduced my Dad to the Wii. They became fast friends. I am beginning to believe that the Wii may have larger possibilities. I think if Nintendo actually made more Wii's we could end the fighting in the middle east. Jews, Muslims, Christians... we can all play Wii bowling.

For the record, I'm not very good at Wii bowling.

3. It's that time of year again. I'm going to the PCC Ladies Retreat. Why would a man go on a Ladies Retreat? I carry the heavy things and let's face it... someone has to use the remote. My next post will expand on these events.

For the record, I do like going because I get access to the spa.

0 comments:

Followers