Rooting For The Underdogs

The unlikely dream the biggest.

One of These Things Is Not Like The Other (Some random Thoughts)

I was pondering this...

Recently there have been some high profile deaths. Gerald Ford, , Peter Boyle, Saddam Hussein, and James Brown. (Although I would like to take this time to voice my conspiracy theory that Saddam is still alive.) However, I am certain that James Brown is dead. In light of Martin Luther King Jr. Day and the approaching Black History month... I am curious... as James brown is or was an icon of soul music and the black community, how do you go about respectfully observing a remembrance of a soul singer, especially one as... uh... charismatic as James Brown? Will someday the banks close to remember the passing of Justin Timberlake in rememberance of the man who single handedly brought sexy back?

Listen Up...

New Podcast on Itunes soon.

Did you know...

... that it is National Fig Newton Day. Have one in celebration.

0 comments:

Followers