Rooting For The Underdogs

The unlikely dream the biggest.

Can life get better?!?

I don't know how this could escape my attention! I came home during my lunch hour to drop off my rent check, and I took the back way. Then I saw it. It had to be there for at least a week. At a distance of maybe 100 yards from where I live... they (the ominous they) are building a Culvers. I know what you're thinking... I was shocked too. How could I have missed this development?

But that's not all!

About a month ago I had intended to get cable. I wanted to have cable modem, but ended up going with the good ol' SBC. But in that whole process, I had hooked my TV up to the cable hook-up on the wall... hook-up. Today, to take some of the edge off learning that a butter burger with-in walking distance was but a few days away, sat down to watch a DVD. I hit a wrong button on my remote and all of a sudden I'm watching Cartoon Network. Free cable. Can life get better? I submit that it can not.

Oh wait!

I'm going to the spa next weekend and Tyler is moving in!

So if you are in the area, come on over and have a butter burger while we watch CSI.

0 comments:

Followers